• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Must Tip My Hat ........

It sucks you right in, it may be worse than the Subaru forum I was married to for over a year. Alot of solid dudes and dudettes on here.

This place does seem to suck you right in. It did with me. I admit there are some very interesting people here. :thumb:

yeah found via google search, looking for info on lens replacements...

expected a few posts here and there......but nothing like this... pretty cool.

I actually wasn't aware Oakley was as big as it is still... Id just buy my new set of fives every year or two....and move on LOL

never considered collecting them.

til now :)

Well modern tech. has made it easier for most of us. Posting using a smart phone gives us the ability to check on the go. Seeing New posts is a feature on most forums. We have lives but with this group if you dont check the forum daily you could miss out on something you might wanna buy lol. Also what are you trying to catch up on, just get ur tube and flow with the current. Its pretty easy actually :).

I'm using my phone 99% of the time. I'm almost always "plugged in" and either texting or emailing or doing SOMETHING on the phone. I miss the days before phones and beepers and the Internet where if you needed something from someone you called their home or job and if there was no answer you just called back LATER.

I'm using my phone 99% of the time. I'm almost always "plugged in" and either texting or emailing or doing SOMETHING on the phone. I miss the days before phones and beepers and the Internet where if you needed something from someone you called their home or job and if there was no answer you just called back LATER.

Seems that was so long ago but it wasnt.

You got that all wrong lol.

"See, I'm washing lettuce. Soon, I'll be on fries. Then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager and that's where the big bucks start rolling in"

haha my bad!

it's been awhile....

however...what if I am actually an aspiring lettuce washer?

Back