1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wasntme

wasntme Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I sold a pair of Juliet glasses to a guy on ebay last week. He just opened a case claiming the glasses are not as described. His complaint...the arms are too tight. The glasses must be broken because the arms are too tight. WTF??? Seriously he is crying because the arms work too well? He says he is afraid to mess with the screws. F&#*$&G people.

atrain likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

If its his first pair I could see that. Happened to me with a pit boss haha

3. wasntme

He claims it is his 10th pair high end Oakley sunglasses. But he does not say he has owned Juliet before. He claims they are not comfortable. My bet...he is another ebay jackoff who is abusing the system to cover his mistake. He has never worn juliets before and he does not like them so instead of being an adult and saying so he is crying and making up an excuse to cover his ass.

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Unfortunately he will win if he feels they"don't fit right" or what ever colorful excuse he comes up with. Have him ship it back and refund his money. It's not worth dealing with people that are not familiar with Juliet's... I had people claim the HJ lenses I sold them were fake and don't fit into their HJ frame. They didn't want to press them in fearing they would break or warp the frame. Seriously? They are unfamiliar with their purchase so its everyone else's problem!

OakleyGuru379 and Dallas O Hog like this.
  5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Haha wow. Well I bought a pair of r2 seller thought screw was stripped and I got to work just fine. Align holes. Not hard to unscrew to loosen a bit. Especially if he has so many nice pairs

6. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

If its his tenth, he should be familiar! Then again, high end to some people is $50-$100

7. Dallas O Hog

Just buying a pair of oakleys is high end for some people

greg likes this.
  8. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Just ask to send the glasses back, not worth of your time bro.

atrain likes this.
  9. wasntme

Oh he is sending them back and I will refund the jackoff. I get this kind of crap all the time this one just got me bent because he claims the arms are too tight...I mean really who makes that claim? Sorry I must return this too you because it works too well so it sucks and I can not keep it haha

10. Dallas O Hog

On my end I bought what a seller described as new xsquareds in mint condition. Rubbers worn out. Needs tuneup. Lenses scratched so I opened a case. They got mad but in end he refunded me difference for all repairs and replacement parts