• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Need A Hand

Ecko

How may I help you?
Staff member
Premium Member
Florida
A coworker of mine is trying to figure out what pair of frogskins his friend lost. He wants to replace them for christmas. I can try to get a picture of them but right now the details are a clear frame with blue iridium lens. He said something about being rare as well. Could any one tell me what they know about these or do I have to little of information?

Without more specifics, it's hard to say. It could be blue iridium or ice iridium.

If it's just a Clear Polished with Ice, you can just walk into an Oakley Store and have the custom build a pair for your friend.

Ill do my best to grab a picture and post it then. I knew it was a long shot with out it.

First one that comes to kind for me are the Colettes which are very rare, only a 100 were made! Thy were clear with stars on the frame and Blue Iridium lenses

6ujepega.jpg

Is it not Clear w/ Violet Iridium?

Really looks that way. I don't know much about frogskins. The guy who owned them believed that pair to be rare, but it would seem he was misinformed.

Really looks that way. I don't know much about frogskins. The guy who owned them believed that pair to be rare, but it would seem he was misinformed.

I believe there is also a polished clear with violet iridium lens Frogskins that was part of a LE series. I think the series before the fades. In that case his might be rare after all.

At least it is replaceable with a similar Frogskin from the regular production line. Not exactly the same sunglass though.

Back