1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

A coworker of mine is trying to figure out what pair of frogskins his friend lost. He wants to replace them for christmas. I can try to get a picture of them but right now the details are a clear frame with blue iridium lens. He said something about being rare as well. Could any one tell me what they know about these or do I have to little of information?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Without more specifics, it's hard to say. It could be blue iridium or ice iridium.

If it's just a Clear Polished with Ice, you can just walk into an Oakley Store and have the custom build a pair for your friend.

3. Ecko

Ill do my best to grab a picture and post it then. I knew it was a long shot with out it.

4. Thermonuclear

Thermonuclear Oakley Beginner

First one that comes to kind for me are the Colettes which are very rare, only a 100 were made! Thy were clear with stars on the frame and Blue Iridium lenses

5. Ecko

6. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Is it not Clear w/ Violet Iridium?

7. Ecko

Really looks that way. I don't know much about frogskins. The guy who owned them believed that pair to be rare, but it would seem he was misinformed.

8. Bobby shades

Bobby shades Oakley Beginner

I believe there is also a polished clear with violet iridium lens Frogskins that was part of a LE series. I think the series before the fades. In that case his might be rare after all.

At least it is replaceable with a similar Frogskin from the regular production line. Not exactly the same sunglass though.