• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need help getting this deal done!! You'll see why

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
Is there anyone who lives in College Station Texas or Brownsville Texas... they both won't ship what they have to me, but if anyone can help me out and get me these GREAT DEALS! This would help me out. Let me know guys. Check em out. Please!!!

Oakley Juliets Sunglasses
He told me $100 if I took them today. And he sent me pics

Oakley Sunglasses
$20 for these!!! What!?!

is it very far? I would drive to that place if I have that kind of deal... hahaha... it is a romeo and Juliet (might be romeo as well)? dang how I wish I can have that kind of deals here in Philippines... At that price, you can only get cheap replica here :(

is it very far? I would drive to that place if I have that kind of deal... hahaha... it is a romeo and Juliet (might be romeo as well)? dang how I wish I can have that kind of deals here in Philippines... At that price, you can only get cheap replica here :(

Yeah that's why I need help getting them if someone lives in those cities.

damn you're taking a big chance of someone buying them out from under you but what other options do you have. Wish I could help in someway.

Back