• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying I Need Rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If you have juliet rubber you'd be willing to sell, please pm me. I'm looking for black only and I need: earsocks, nose bombs, 15 t shocks, orbital gaskets, and t6 screws if you have spares. I'm looking get complete sets for at least 3 pairs worth so don't be shy. I would be willing to work out a trade if that's what would do it for you, to include trades for pairs of glasses. I have some splice I would be willing to let go of, maybe a sub zero, or a monster pup (matte black). Holler at me with what you've got and I'll do my best to work a deal or pony up the bucks.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent.

I think I have a few size 15 t shocks with maybe 1 set of ear socks and I think 3 sets of nosebombs. Will check what I have and get back to you

Pm sent

PM Sent...

Bump this up. Thanks for all the help so far. I have what I need with the exception of black orbital gaskets. if anyone has any or knows where to get them, please let me know. I checked with dg but ebay only has other colors.