• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Need Your Opinion

Thank you very much for your help, I'm gonna offer this guy 150 bucks for them and I'll be sharing with you guys any updates on these

I'm not suggesting he should sell it and make a profit-I'm saying $150 is a lowball offer. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy a pair of these for $150 in a second. What I am saying is if this guy is his "friend" he may want to offer a little more because his friend can get more......Dude! :)

@Coolluke
it's not all about PROFIT!
wrong forum dude . . .

Hey fellas, I think I'm gonna have to pass on these Mars, the guy says that:
GUY - "since they're designed by jordan, they should worth more than 500 bucks, so given the state this glasses are, I want 400 for them..."
Carlos (me) - "Dude I'm gonna have to buy the missing accesories and probably send them to Oakley for a tune up, that's 70, so I'll give you 200 for them"
Guy - I want 400, not a penny less, I know these are extinct like dinosaurs so, I want 400
Carlos - sorry dude... I think nobody is gonna give you more than what I offer
Guy - I got a bunch of guys lined up waiting for these, so this is your big chance, I'll let them go for 350 now and you can give the other 50 next week
Carlos - Nahh I pass dude
Guy - you M**fker made me waste my time (and then he just left saying non sense stuff)
mmmhhhh hope he sells it anyway
Thanks a lot guys for all your help

Yeah you need to tell your friend that his friend is an uneducated Oakley scalping ass. LOL

$400 for a scratched up non-Crater? He's fricken delusional.

Back