1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Noak

Noak Oakley Enthusiast

I have been a X-Metal guy, so Juliets, Romeos and Mars Craters (not Mars though) definitely pique my interests. I do have a few older O-Matters, Zero 0.4, old Twenty and Jawbones but I could not muster enough interest to grab more.

However, having read through the forum extensively for the past 2 months, I kept hearing about THE Pit Boss, about PB1 vs PB2, about elite logo vs comfort. I do see some PB1s and PB2s appearing sporadically in the Exchange, but I kept questioning myself, "Do I really WANT this? Do I really NEED this? Will I ever WEAR it out of the house?"

Then, this pair appeared. It attracted my attention IMMEDIATELY. I left the pictures on my laptop screen and every time I looked away, I subconsciously peaked at it again from the corner of my eyes. I closed my eyes at night and images of it appeared, spinning around in midair. I just couldn't RESIST. I gotta have it. (excuse the exaggerations here, thought it would be nice to spice things up abit)

Best part, I had a previous deal with the seller and was absolutely satisfied, so I messaged her on the mobile, made payment and it arrived today.

I never thought I would like this ... and best yet buy it and LOVING it! - Tron PB 001.jpg
    I never thought I would like this ... and best yet buy it and LOVING it! - Tron PB 006_SX.jpg
    I never thought I would like this ... and best yet buy it and LOVING it! - Tron PB 005_SX.jpg

Oh...regarding my lack of love for O-Matters, I ordered a Pitbull and Split Jacket a day after buying the Tron PB. ;)

side-track: I have no love for the Ducati PB but do hit me up if you wish to unload a complete set of PB1 Matte Rootbeer (at a decent price). :)

Infamous, Batman_1939, dh4645 and 5 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congratulations. :)

The Tron PB is a thing of beauty there. Glad you can appreciate it. :)

3. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Pretty awesome!

4. Noak

Noak Oakley Enthusiast

@OakleyFrankFMJ Frank, thanks!

Agreed that the Tron PB is a thing of beauty, but it couldn't beat the C-Six, let alone 6!!! :eek: pairs of C-Six placed in a row. That is a sight to behold! ;)

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've got plans to execute a couple of more sights.....just gotta make it happen. ;)

mjt42, Noak and Duke Nivram like this.
  6. Noak

Noak Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks! I was awe struck by its' looks and when I held it in my hands, I can feel the quality Oakley has put into this pair.

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Lame. PB2 is top dog.

8. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

The Tron is awesome, congrats on picking up a sweet pair!

9. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Love those!!! Congratulations on a awesome pair!

10. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

Pitboss are f+*king wonderful full stop but i just don't understand the attraction for the Tron yeah i have one but i prefer the Matte Rootbeer now the Ducati is just a thing of desire and hopefully someday .