• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I never thought I would like this ... and best yet buy it and LOVING it!

i prefer the Matte Rootbeer
Amongst PB1's available colourways, the next I shall grab would be the Matte Rootbeer. Its a rather unique colourway. PB2's root beer on the other hand, would be the least desirable to me.

Amongst PB1's available colourways, the next I shall grab would be the Matte Rootbeer. Its a rather unique colourway. PB2's root beer on the other hand, would be the least desirable to me.

The Matte Rootbeer IMO is the classiest of them all it also the one i find the hardest not to wear everyday , if/when you do acquire a Matte Rootbeer consider having a 24k Big Taco lens custom cut a couple off member have it done and it just looks fantastic .

Maybe @STavros will grace us with a picture to prove my point .

Congrats for the Trons buddy.Great pair.I agree with @TexxxZ matte rootbeers are amazing.If combibed with 24k it is hell
Well somebody asked for my ugly face.....

uploadfromtaptalk1444199889876.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1444199943931.jpg

That blue is really nice and I'm trying to figure the best color custom cut lens to match it. Blue? Would it be too deep a blue? How about Sapphire?

Back