• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I paid how much for these?!?

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I just received a new pair of Romeos and it always amazes me how filthy some people allow them to get. It was an unmatched set with trashed lenses and deteriorating rubber. I gave them a good cleaning and put on some extra parts I happen to have from old sets. I actually like the white linegear rubber, but I will be looking for a new set of lenses (I think these are Revant):confused:
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4980.JPG
IMG_4981.JPG

Notice the sludge on the lenses by the nosebridge...:eek:
IMG_4982.JPG
IMG_4983.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not that good;)
Wait a minute...:eek:

More than retail...View attachment 298559

I'm just sayin, if I sell a pair of glasses for hundreds of dollars I might remove a layer of filth (or two)!

But you're a collector and a student of the brand and it's history. The seller may have been just a guy who was told what he had and didn't care to put any effort into it.

But you're a collector and a student of the brand and it's history. The seller may have been just a guy who was told what he had and didn't care to put any effort into it.
I totally agree, I'm actually glad they are in as good of shape as they are under the gunk. In reality my 4 year old is driving me crazy and I just felt like bitchin about something! :mad::oops::D

I totally agree, I'm actually glad they are in as good of shape as they are under the gunk. In reality my 4 year old is driving me crazy and I just felt like bitchin about something! :mad::oops::D

HA! I've had 2 of those (4 year olds, not Romeos!) and can sympathize. ;)

Great pair of Metals, man!

Back