• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I paid how much for these?!?

You cleaned those up pretty well. I like the new color scheme.
Thank you, I read another post about using some Meguiars rubbing compound to clean a frame and it worked great. I like the look as well. I think I will be looking for some Sapphire iridium.

Upon closer inspection, these have a slightly different finish from my other Ti Romeos. I have a bone Ti (Chrome iridium/violet) and a second gen Ti (Titanium iridium/rootbeer). This is shinier than the bone and duller than the second gen. It looks almost like early plasma, but it came with Gold/rootbeer and non serial matcTitanium box :idk:. It is hard to show it in crappy phone pics.
IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG
IMG_4996.JPG
IMG_4997.JPG

He's up from a nap and things are much better :newrussian:
IMG_4991.JPG

First you have me seeing triple, Then you have me seeing double. So what did you pay? It is totally disgusting. Imagine selling eyewear for a living, the nasty things people bring in and say "can you put lenses in these". Plus we aren't talking X-Metals, we are talking corrosion and nasty filth. No offense guys, but smokers can have some of the nastiest.
Hey, I got some sapphire cuts if you want to PM me for christmas special!

Well, the original thought (or lack there of) behind this post was to comment on the unfortunate condition some of these amazing pieces end up. I did very much leave the door open for pricing...:slow:. I was more than a little distracted yesterday :pickingnose:! I am usually very good at hunting down deals, unfortunately that doesn't exactly apply to R1s :hunter:. They tend to get more attention and are quickly found and snatched up. I paid just north of 4 bills for these. Which isn't my best Romeo purchase, but I figured the frame/box/coin were worth it regardless of condition. The condition was a little worse than anticipated, but they cleaned up nicely. I'm gonna call them my X-mas present!

Latest Posts

Back