1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Well I luckily preordered it at Walmart on October 17, and went last night to pick it up at midnight.
    Got it home and didn't go to bed till 5am. The thing needed a freaking update as soon as it was turned on that took 1 hour to download (Even though I have 50meg Internet) . But all in all it is a really cool cool and innovative system. The screen on the controller is incredible.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

Really want to get one of these. The TVii looks super sweet when it comes out. What game(s) did you get?

3. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

I picked up super mario bros u , cod black ops 2,
    Batman arkham city, scribblenauts unlimited, sonic all star racing, nintendo land.
    Black ops looks just as good as the ps3 or 360 version. And finally seeing mario in high definition is glorious! Whats really cool is i can play all games directly on the gamepad if the wife wants to watch tv or i can lay in bed and play.

4. scohnson

scohnson Oakley Beginner

i walked into bestbuy today and grabbed one of these new wii u's, and the mario game, very cool so far