• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Really Need To Stop Buying For Awhile....PB1!

Thanks guys, the forums definitely influnced my purchase! lol, does anyone know what Oakley cases these will fit in? I don't like using just a bag on the go.

Thanks guys, the forums definitely influnced my purchase! lol, does anyone know what Oakley cases these will fit in? I don't like using just a bag on the go.

Mine fit well in the x metal soft vault.

The X metal soft vault is a little big for them IMO they will move around to much. A large soft vault works well. I have a red one specifically for my Ducati. I want to get a Custom one made with a Blue Icon for my tron. Oh and by the way you got a pic of the Hex bolts. Its a legit pair congrats man.

The X metal soft vault is a little big for them IMO they will move around to much. A large soft vault works well. I have a red one specifically for my Ducati. I want to get a Custom one made with a Blue Icon for my tron. Oh and by the way you got a pic of the Hex bolts. Its a legit pair congrats man.

Thanks again Atrain I really appreciate it! Glad I got a legit pair a lot of them on eBay seem very fishy. I will be getting the large vault next time I hit up the Oakley store, I'm also going to grab an extra bag of a fellow member the elite ones feel very nice!

Thanks again Atrain I really appreciate it! Glad I got a legit pair a lot of them on eBay seem very fishy. I will be getting the large vault next time I hit up the Oakley store! I'm also going to grab an extra bag of a fellow member the elite ones feel very nice!

No problem man glad I could help. I really want to get my hands on a fake so I can make a video for the forum. Anyone have one I could borrow?

Back