• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I remembered........

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Any one else buy a pair of glasses and remember them totally diffrent? I got my straights in and remembered them fitting totally diffrent. I may trade these at a later time......can't wait for my batwolfs to come in.....they should be bigger lol. Which brings me to my next question. How do the straight 2.0 compare to the ones I got? Think mine are the "new straight"

20160917_145514.jpg

Depends..... if they are still the factory curvature of if someone heated them up and re shaped them to fit differently. Ive had a pair of those that was almost round.

Wore my solo pair of Juliet for years. Lost it about 6 years ago. Joined here and bought a new pair. Completely dissapointed on the fit/look. My face I guess changed to where they were too small. XX I love, but not easily obtainable. The XS on the other hand is not the glasses I deserve, but the glasses I need.

Nice car roof :rofl:

Although i would have painted it on the top of the roof. To the delight of news helicopters and birds

Edit: : applied with thumbtags :eek:

If you knew the purse as a wallet, how could you not know the purse isnt a purse?

Latest Posts

Back