1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

Not bad for $262? Will be sending them to the X-Man for an X-Metal finish and tighter frame. Got a set of Ruby lenses waiting, but these have blue ice iridium lenses that are said to be mint. It has a titanium finish, and will take a closer look and see if I want the X-Metal finish once it arrives...if it's nice the way it is, I will just have everything tightened. These will be my everyday glasses as I just got a first gen X-Metal penny with ruby lenses with a serial number in the hundreds. Rubber pieces are all good. Today was a good day. :) The pic is not that good....

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Pretty good for $262. Congrats. :)

DrtyHarry likes this.
  3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Not bad bro

DrtyHarry likes this.
  4. DrtyHarry

Yeah....I don't really want to mess up the mint 1st gen serial ruby ones I have, so I want a pair for everyday use. Going to have them tightened up for sure, just not sure if I should do the X-Metal finish or not. If the titanium is in good shape, I may just keep it as is and just have it tightened. I have a set of ruby lenses coming in the mail, and ruby will go better with the X-Metal finish, IMHO. And ice blue will go better with a titanium finish. So I'll have to make up my mind when I see them up close. :)

5. DrtyHarry

This is a better pic of the titanium frame with blue lenses....I think I like the combo. I think I did OK on this Penny... - Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 6.02.23 PM.png

6. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice pick up, that's a great color combo ;)

7. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

Definitely!

Arjay Cando likes this.
  8. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Congrats, not a bad deal.

9. DrtyHarry

Yeah....if the finish is nice and clean, I may just leave it as is. If it's not...I may have the X-MAN do it in X-Metal, but I like the looks of the titanium/ice combo to be honest. Maybe get some blue socks and rubber pieces from Linegear...might be too much though. Maybe?

10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

The blue rubbers will look good. Not too much.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.