• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think I Have A Sickness...

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
I currently have 4 auctions running on eBay and I'm judging my overall success based on how many Oakleys I'll be able to get with the winnings...I'm up to 2 pair. Fingers crossed. :big_boss:

this forum brings the evil in you hehe.

That's very true. When I joined the forum I had 2 pair. The Gascans I picked up 4 years ago and the IH Fuel Cells I had just picked up. I now have 13, probably be up to 16 by Monday.

I blame you all...

That's very true. When I joined the forum I had 2 pair. The Gascans I picked up 4 years ago and the IH Fuel Cells I had just picked up. I now have 13, probably be up to 16 by Monday.

I blame you all...

yup when i joined the forum i had none lol. im up to 8 now.

I blame you all...
That's not enough, you should get at least 20 lol!pretty soon youll be selling your stuff for more.

I won a bid on a oakley banner, and about to win a bid on another. Ive had some great sellers on ebay. only got ruined from 1 but he refunded me :)

That's not enough, you should get at least 20 lol!pretty soon youll be selling your stuff for more.

I won a bid on a oakley banner, and about to win a bid on another. Ive had some great sellers on ebay. only got ruined from 1 but he refunded me :)

I have 17 more on my want list and It's growing all the time. I need to slow down long enough to get a display of some sort. Probably detolf.
eBay has generally been good to me, both buying and selling. I'd link here but I'm not selling anything O related.

I currently have 4 auctions running on eBay and I'm judging my overall success based on how many Oakleys I'll be able to get with the winnings...I'm up to 2 pair. Fingers crossed. :big_boss:

I hear ya, sold nearly $10K worth of business clothing that no longer fit me (too big) and spent a large portion of that (45% +/-) on Oakleys.

Back