• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i think i just found those good will signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw mine up in the man cave. Can't seem to keep the briefcase one on the wall though...
IMG_20160131_205259.jpg

IMG_20160131_172332.jpg

I found a black single wide tower that I was going to put next to the tv in the corner with the blue chair in it, but they sold it before I could get it.

I found a black single wide tower that I was going to put next to the tv in the corner with the blue chair in it, but they sold it before I could get it.
Damn. That sucks brother.

I'm diggin the man cave there. Mines ok but all I can get away with are smaller advertising peices.

I think ill probably keep the frogskin one for now only since thats the frame i really want to start collecting, but ill put the other pictures of the signs up and see what people think. since selling these signs are a big no no, maybe small trades would be ok. nothing outrageous. would that be ok for the forum? also what am i suppose to do with nearly 10 signs. like seriously. my wife was right. hahahahaha

Selling them isn't bad unless you are an employee
oh! that makes sense! have employees done that in the past?
actually that wouldn't surprise me if that did happen.

Although i am not an Oakley employee, i would have no
comprehension on the value of what these signs would be worth.
it would probably be different for everyone you would ask.
so asking for money just seems odd. thats why it would probably
only be trade. if i ever did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back