• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think This Is Pretty Good For $102.00

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Went to SGH today to check out there clearance case and got the following.......

Brown Tortoise HiJinx....
2011-08-07150803.jpg

White Fuel Cell
2011-08-07150853.jpg

AND...these two soft vaults (which I don't think the girl should have given me). I think one is for the Flak Jacket and the other could be for an M frame.
2011-08-07151011.jpg

Everything in their clearance case was an additional 30% off. They had a couple of pairs of Jupiters as well....but they look like kid's glasses on my big melon.

Nice. Considering all that would've netted $200+ retail, good scores. Too bad the lenses are only grey on the Fuel Cells. Swap in some Ice Blue or Emerald Iridiums in there. Would look SICK. Gold Iridium Polarized in the Hijinx would look bad ass with the tortoise frame.

Ah, i see it now. I didn't look closely enough at the reflection. Still, Ice or Emerald would make those frames pop. Just my $0.02. :)

I hear ya. I think Ice would look really good. I have two Antix frames that do not have lenses at this time.....so I have to get lenses for them first.

AND...these two soft vaults (which I don't think the girl should have given me). I think one is for the Flak Jacket and the other could be for an M frame.
2011-08-07151011.jpg

Maybe she thought u had a nice smile... but i'm sure u were grinning from the great deals... :)

anyway... great deal for this sweet load!!

I should visit SGH more often lol when there's a nice woman working that day :p
Yeah emerald iridium or ice would look awesome with a white frame.

white frames look silly on me though. but i cant believe you got this for that price! nice pickup.
i've got a few cases if your interested.

Yeah emerald iridium or ice would look awesome with a white frame.

A good thought - but I'm not so sure about the Emerald Iridium. I bought some for my white Hijinx, and was disappointed at the result. It is a cracking lens though, so I swapped them into my Shadow Camo ones instead and they now look the b@lls.

I agree about the Ice Iridium though for Del's Fuel Cells - that would look cool.
In fact I was considering Ice or Fire for my white Hijinx instead. So Del, please post pics if you do get Ice for your Fuel Cells!

I like the idea of the white icon on white frames, cos it gives so many options for swapping out lenses due to the fact that you do not have to match lens colours with icons. It's like a blank sheet of paper for customizing.

Back