1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Enders

Enders Oakley Enthusiast

I told myself I wasn't going to make an "Is it Fake?" but I'm nervous - FrogskinsGrenade.jpg

Only thing I'm nervous about is that they are coming from Malaysia, and I read some people don't trust ebay users from there. I don't even know if these are the users pictures or just copypasta

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I looked at this auction as well. I pulled out.

3. Enders

Enders Oakley Enthusiast

yeah, I'm hoping I get out bid.

Although it does say, 100% satisfaction and I can always dispute the charge.

4. FrogTastic

Hey, they maybe real. The microbag and etching are usually a give away.

5. Enders

Enders Oakley Enthusiast

Hopefully...

6. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I've sold a couple of pairs of these to buyers in Malaysia, so I know that there are genuine Oakley Grenades in Malaysia. I've also never had any problems selling to buyers from Malaysia. I know there is a lot of anti-Malaysian sentiment from sellers but from my experience I can't understand why.

However, the amount of fake Frogskins on eBay right now from sellers in Malaysia is alarming. If you're not comfortable you can just cancel your bid. Alternatively ask him to take some specific photos (close up of the tag/barcode on the box, lens etching, other giveaways of fake Frogskins, or anything really just to see exactly what he's selling and see if they match the photos he's using in the listing). Any good seller should oblige. If he can't, I'd back out.

7. crj

crj Oakley Beginner

They are fake. They are starting to make mean fakes though. I'll post a pic later of hundreds of grenade microfiber bags

8. crj

crj Oakley Beginner

The only way I know of telling they are real is seeing the bar code on the box, I notice they didn't post a pic of it. That's why I'm guessing they're fake, also I saw how good the fakes are in Malaysia

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i have even seen fake Jupiter Camos from M'sia. etching et al. scary isn't it.

10. FrogTastic

I would like to see those!