1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    So hunting the links for the Time Bomb may take quite a while. The bad part is, I've gotten use to the idea of wearing a watch and seeing the TB in the case now makes me angry I can't wear it. I fear the only solution is to get myself a Minute Machine. I know, right after the deep discounts over Christmas. DOH!

I'm looking for a complete set with box and all. I would prefer the rubber looking box to the wooden **** looking one lol but that won't be a deal breaker. It doesn't have to be perfect, just no gouges and I'd like the crystal to be spotless.

I have absolutely ZERO cash to spend on this but I do have a **** ton of stuff I can trade including a very nice Ruby Mars. If anyone is interested in working on a trade, PM me and lets work on it. I'll post up some pics when I get home of some of the stuff I'm ok letting go of.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Deal struck!

Anonymous likes this.