• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Want A Set Of IH Juliet Rubber Set But Not This Bad.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
Check out item 150762333036. He is quite proud of these. I would be willing to spend around 55 on a set which is crazy, but 132.71 after shipping. I mean really. How many times was he dropped on his head. I would rather spend 300 to 400 on a complete juliet and strip it for parts for my xx Ih project. If anyone knows a reasonable place to get a set please let me know. Like I said no more than 55.00 for a 14.00 part.

Multiple people have contacted Oakley Customer Care in recent weeks and been told that IH rubber...earsocks, temple shocks, nosepieces....will be available in the next couple months. I would think the basic pricing structure applies which would be somewhere around $15 for a full set of socks, 15/25 temples and large/small nosepieces.

Contacted them today and they said they will not make the IH available. Was told differently a few weeks ago. They said singe it is no longer made they are not going to bother making the rubber set for warranty repair.

Wait....they're discontinuing it.....so they're not going to provide ANY support for the product? This is classic Lux Oakley-stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if they terminate all X Metal rubber as well. Thank god for aftermarket.

Here is my VL Polarized Violet in an X Metal frame.......
322530d0-3a9d-b482.jpg

Attachments

• 322530d0-3a9d-b482.jpg
    322530d0-3a9d-b482.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 387
Back