1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Check out item 150762333036. He is quite proud of these. I would be willing to spend around 55 on a set which is crazy, but 132.71 after shipping. I mean really. How many times was he dropped on his head. I would rather spend 300 to 400 on a complete juliet and strip it for parts for my xx Ih project. If anyone knows a reasonable place to get a set please let me know. Like I said no more than 55.00 for a 14.00 part.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Multiple people have contacted Oakley Customer Care in recent weeks and been told that IH rubber...earsocks, temple shocks, nosepieces....will be available in the next couple months. I would think the basic pricing structure applies which would be somewhere around $15 for a full set of socks, 15/25 temples and large/small nosepieces.

3. tarheel7734

Contacted them today and they said they will not make the IH available. Was told differently a few weeks ago. They said singe it is no longer made they are not going to bother making the rubber set for warranty repair.

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

Wait....they're discontinuing it.....so they're not going to provide ANY support for the product? This is classic Lux Oakley-stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if they terminate all X Metal rubber as well. Thank god for aftermarket.

5. tarheel7734

Yes but no aftermarket in the purple. linegear rubber set look nice.

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

Yeah I know...the Walleva purple is actually pink. I've checked Linegear's site....I don't find a purple...am I missing it?

7. tarheel7734

Nope no purple. Maybe I am crazy for wanting an ih x metal xx but I cant wear the juliet. I love what IH stands for.

8. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Here is my VL Polarized Violet in an X Metal frame.......
    I Want A Set Of IH Juliet Rubber Set But Not This Bad. - 322530d0-3a9d-b482.jpg

Attached Files:

9. tarheel7734

Lenses have a bit of pink in them. I was going to get Doc to cut a pair for my xx in violet iridium.

10. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

I Want A Set Of IH Juliet Rubber Set But Not This Bad. - Z+BX6zPN_original.jpg

Got to love the IH

Attached Files: