• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Want To Buy, Etc., ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
I do not understand here ... I had read that after 15 posts, I ( new member) would get access to the Classifieds Section .. This here will be nearly my 30th, & it is not just to pad my posts, but for the lack of a better phrase, "I have a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket, & I see a bunch of stuff I want.".

I know sales on this site does not bring in any money for it, but it is what it is.

I have also read that after that 15th post, which was the other day, actually, ... it would take the system approx an hour to catch up, then it would allow access, ... Nope. Also heard to Sign, then Sign In after a short while, ... Obviously negative results.

I have a feeling that even if I paid this $35 "premium" for alleged instant access - which I will not do, I would still come up short.

Could someone, ... a kind Mod or Admin, etc., please give me some kind words of encouragement about my current & future experiences here?

Thank you, folks ...

I know the feeling bro. Be careful though, Once you get the access, there is no turning back :)
just a few more days and you can spend all your money in our exchange section!

Forum Rules | Oakley Forum
I can't wait until I can ! Day 1 today April 2
I am in the same boat, can't wait
Use the wait time to save your $$$...because once you have access you might not save anymore.

It did not take long to spend a few hundred, ... but then I expected too. It is the next few that I have to find & squeeze from here & there.

Latest Posts

Back