• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I want to buy these Juliet

Found a new way to install rubbers easy. Use a 70% DI water Isopropanol Mix and squirt it inside the rubber and then slide it on. All if the liquid will evaporate. Works great. OH and by the way that was a customers Earstem. Yea sucks. But.... The frame it came off of will be in the Copper Gold thread i create tonight. It was the Juliet frame. But, I took a spare ear stem and re coppered it. Sucks but I guess I have a test piece now. :)
So I tried using the Oakley cleaning solution the other day to slide on some rubber. Just gave a couple sprays down the earstem and the rubber and they actually slid on pretty darn easy! It was older rubber though, not brand new. Will try it with some brand new rubber when it arrives..

If what you use to push the rubber on doesnt evaporate......they will always spin
That's why I use either water or the cleaning solution. They both evaporate and disappear completely... Haven't trued Purel yet, keep forgetting to pick some up at the store!

Back