• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Wish I Lived In France At The Moment...

So who won these?

That would be me:wink: I am just waiting for him/her to send me the shipping quote. I sent a message to the seller after seeing this original post and they said they would ship to the US and gave me a quote on 1 pair. Since I got all 3...I am just waiting for a shipping price.

I can't let you have all the Dog's.

That would be me:wink: I am just waiting for him/her to send me the shipping quote. I sent a message to the seller after seeing this original post and they said they would ship to the US and gave me a quote on 1 pair. Since I got all 3...I am just waiting for a shipping price.

I can't let you have all the Dog's.

I'm on a buying freeze until the new car is in the drive way.

I paid a bit more than I wanted to, but these 3 pair don't come up that often (never on EBAY in the US, since I have been checking). With that being said, I will probably be on a freeze myself (at least for a few months). My problem is that I keep checking EBay and this forum and it is hard to resist the temptation to buy.

Anyways, as soon as I get these 3 (and I start buying again) I will probably work on my SCAR collection. I am also interested in the Valve and possibly Monster Doggle (not quite sure how they fit yet).

What are the pair with the black amber lenses, I couldn't find any details on o-review

That my friend...is my crap-shoot. It was listed as "Stealth", which only came with a grey lens (per O-Review). So, I am not sure if it is a Stealth Frame with the Black Amber Lens or not. If you look at the pic of the frame, it doesn't look like a polished frame. It looks like there is some flake/metallic to it, which kind of looks like the pic on O-Review of the Stealth frame.

For all I know, I just bought 3 fugazis!:rolleyes:

That my friend...is my crap-shoot. It was listed as "Stealth", which only came with a grey lens (per O-Review). So, I am not sure if it is a Stealth Frame with the Black Amber Lens or not. If you look at the pic of the frame, it doesn't look like a polished frame. It looks like there is some flake/metallic to it, which kind of looks like the pic on O-Review of the Stealth frame.

For all I know, I just bought 3 fugazis!:rolleyes:

But o-review icons are silver, the auction looks black or dark gray?