• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I wonder what X-Metal model I will like best?

If you like the Sq. Wire 2.0 fit, Badman will be to big for you. I wore Sq. wire 2.0 Springe hinge for years before my First Juliet, now I love the Penny.

That's why I think I will like the Penny best of them all!!! I have the XS, and the Penny and Juliet ins XM frames and ruby lenses are in the mail. Once I try them all on...I will be able to start collecting what fits me best. My money is on the Penny BECAUSE they resemble the SW 2.0 and have the spring hinges. And with the X-Man around, he can bring almost any condition back to life. The Penny I have in the mail is a VERY low serial number 1st gen...if I do in fact like the Penny, I would like to find other Penny glasses that don't have such a low serial number and not as collectible. But these have a darker redish purple lens which is cool. I'm looking for more of those lenses that are dark deep red. Someone on eBay has them (I THINK THEY ARE THEM) but wants $250 for them. The pictures look deep red, but he says just ruby. I ordered a new pair of ruby lenses from OAKLEY ON THE SPOT, and should have them in 2 weeks...but they look more FRuby. Can't wait to tell!!

Back