1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jshschstr

jshschstr Oakley Beginner

i have bought 12 pair of their sunglasses when i was a bit younger and thought they were cool (stupid) as a few years passed all but 3 pair were lost or stolen and the 3 i have left just snapped from plastic becoming old and brittle and they wont replace so my advice is dont buy their junk if i still have box and glasses after 7 yrs and they broke riight in half between eyes from normal use they should replace i spent over 2000 on stupid sunglasses i just want whats right and they could care less oh and i forgot to add all 3 pair broke in simalir places from normal use such as putting them on and off and just snapped when alittle tension was on them and i mean a very little tension i could careless if anyone questions me they already said they wont cover its simply just to let other people know

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bigdog425

bigdog425 Oakley Beginner

might not be the best place to come and say oakley sucks! did you call customer service they tend to help you out or at least give you something off the next pair.

3. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

First off welcome to the forum. Second Every product has a warranty. Once the warranty is up then why should a company replace said product? What frames were they? There are so many fake oakleys out there past and present that I dont blame them. It sucks when a product is out of warranty but instead of saying screw you they will give you a 25% discount towards a new product.

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Yes some older styles have more brittle plastic frames. Does that mean Oakley sucks? No.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome, but not the best place for you to come and say oakley sucks. oakleys break sometimes, just like any other product.

6. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

Standard Oakley Warranty is 1 year and that is not even full replacement warranty, that's limited warranty. Yours lasted 7 years, why will you expect Oakly to replace them after 7 years of use?

7. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

someone is barking up the wrong tree.

I've invested around 2K in Oakley's though most i sold/traded.

8. Shades2413

Shades2413 Oakley Beginner

how many cheap sunglasses have you ever had that you got 7 years of use out of? none.

9. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

7 yrs of use is pretty good imo. We respect peoples opinions but this is not going to be a place to simply bash the product. This is a forum for oakley lovers, not oakley haters. If you are here to bash the o, im sorry to say but you are in the wrong place!

10. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Maybe this dude is trolling us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.