• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ice Blue Four S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

If you are in the conus and have a pair let me know. Doesn't need to be new. Can have lenses or not, doesn't matter as I'll be swapping them out anyways. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Looking to do a Ice Blue/Fire combo like the Four of @Brian Nickell :)
I've got a LNIB pair - but apparently you don't like Europeans :lolsign: so I'll just keep em ;)

image.jpeg

Sorry!
Unfortunately I don't have four lenses.
Thank you!

I use my various Four S with RX lenses - so I have some spare standard lenses.

Username Hidden said:
Looking to do a Ice Blue/Fire combo like the Four of @Brian Nickell :)
I've got a LNIB pair - but apparently you don't like Europeans :lolsign: so I'll just keep em ;)

Bahh! Actually I am planning on doing a fire combo like Brian's. I love Europeans, I just don't like the shipping costs. There are several pairs on ebay for decent prices but I'd prefer to buy from a forum member. Sell me yours cheap and everyone wins!

Username Hidden said:
Bahh! Actually I am planning on doing a fire combo like Brian's. I love Europeans, I just don't like the shipping costs. There are several pairs on ebay for decent prices but I'd prefer to buy from a forum member. Sell me your cheap and everyone wins!

Thank you for your nice words and your love for us but I always have though that our shipping prices are lower that yours (but it' true that USPS works very very fine!). ;-)

Username Hidden said:
Bahh! Actually I am planning on doing a fire combo like Brian's. I love Europeans, I just don't like the shipping costs. There are several pairs on ebay for decent prices but I'd prefer to buy from a forum member. Sell me yours cheap and everyone wins!
I don't do 'cheap' - the word isn't even in my vocabulary. I like my women cheap - buts that a whole different can of worms :lolsign:.
Trust me I don't like our postal service either - and they just increased the prices by 11% from New Years :mad:.
But in all fairness to the more southern EURO members - I suspect their shipping prices are lower than the Scandinavian - though I have seen postings with ridiculous shipping prices from Southern Europe as well :confused:.

Username Hidden said:
I don't do 'cheap' - the word isn't even in my vocabulary.

I'm aware, I've seen your sale threads. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.