• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ice Iridium Big Taco Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a project lined up and all my o stores/vaults don't have any. If anyone can get a pair at their local store or has a BNIB pair let me know. Thanks!!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
IH cut some excellent backups for my XX... I'm guessing those came from BT replacements... I know you do your own cuts but he might have a line for you...!

My local O Store has a pair. I had them put them on hold for me (for you)! I will pick them up tomorrow and get them out in the mail.

Username Hidden said:
My local O Store has a pair. I had them put them on hold for me (for you)! I will pick them up tomorrow and get them out in the mail.

Thanks Dean!!!!!!

Kudos to del518....another great example of members helping members....great guy to deal with!

Sorry Todd, I went to pick them up earlier today and they said they pulled Big Taco lenses but they were actually Ice Iridium Crosshair lenses. All they had in stock for Big Taco was polarized (as you assumed).

I tried!

Username Hidden said:
Sorry Todd, I went to pick them up earlier today and they said they pulled Big Taco lenses but they were actually Ice Iridium Crosshair lenses. All they had in stock for Big Taco was polarized (as you assumed).

I tried!

The mere fact you tried means more to me! Thanks for trying Dean!!!

Got a pair of Ice Jawbones .... Thanks guys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.