1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    for sale ice iridium polarized custom cut lens for pitboss 1. cut from oem jawbone lens. new condition,fitting only. perfect fit for pitboss tron
    price 110usd include registeredmail shipping from indonesia

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Its funny, i just bought OEM tungsten PB1 lenses from the Warranty Dept at HQ, and i can tell just from your pics alone that your's are cut better.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much HQ charge?

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    They were $80. But that is for tungsten, which is the only one left. I dont want people to think Sibolang is charging too much, because he isnt. I would have paid $130 if they had Ice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Like I said though, try Sibolang. The pair I got look like the guy I was talking to just cut them with a butter knife. He probably did too. Took him about 10 minutes to "find" them in the back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yikes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    its a good price. even at half the cost of the lens the cut puts you at about the same price. (not to include shipping).
    If he had a 00 Red Polorized i would pick up another set as backup.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed