• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro 24k custom Juliet

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The first pair of Oakleys I bought were a pair of XX 24K's so I have an affinity for the 24K colorway. Along the way I acquired several Ichiro X metals but the one I really wanted were a pair of custom 24K Juliets that I had seen Ichiro wearing, but I never took the initiative to have a frame done in this colorway.

I did a deal last week with @SEAN WAYNE for a custom 24K Juliet frame that I wanted to complete and use as a "tribute" pair to the custom Ichiro pair. I had a Ichiro box lying about and a pair of Ichiro slates and finally scratched that itch. Shown below with my first pair, the XX 24K's.

Props to @SEAN WAYNE, packed well and shipped across the Atlantic with an Airtag for security- great seller!
Capture.JPG

IMG_20231018_110626.jpg

IMG_20231018_110824.jpg

IMG_20231018_110922.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Probably the only Ichiro lens that would fit that colorway. Though if there were 24K Ichiro, then you would have a bomb.
Nice job @SEAN WAYNE.

My very first pair of x metals was a 24K XX. Bought from a customer wearing them. Commented on how awesome they were and he was so pleased with the service I provided him (no homo pls 🤣) he sold them to me for $150 lol

That was a nice set... looks great. The juliets have always fit my face the best...
Me too, I prefer the fit of Juliets and I'm really enjoying them with the Slate lenses. One of my favorite tints.

The first pair of Oakleys I bought were a pair of XX 24K's so I have an affinity for the 24K colorway. Along the way I acquired several Ichiro X metals but the one I really wanted were a pair of custom 24K Juliets that I had seen Ichiro wearing, but I never took the initiative to have a frame done in this colorway.

I did a deal last week with @SEAN WAYNE for a custom 24K Juliet frame that I wanted to complete and use as a "tribute" pair to the custom Ichiro pair. I had a Ichiro box lying about and a pair of Ichiro slates and finally scratched that itch. Shown below with my first pair, the XX 24K's.

Props to @SEAN WAYNE, packed well and shipped across the Atlantic with an Airtag for security- great seller!
View attachment 1091214
View attachment 1091215
View attachment 1091216
View attachment 1091217
Insanely good looking pair, congrats!

Back