1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking for a mint complete set of Ichiro Carbon OO blue with matching serial with box..just pm me for offers. Thanks!!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump::bump::bump:

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ^

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You may have to be extremely patient on this one pal, as these are very few and far between. I'd be tempted to pursue other models first and keep my fingers crossed one may show up. Best of luck !!

Last edited by a moderator: 6/14/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks bro, and patience is a virtue indeed..been talking to some collectors and awaiting results, hopefully one will sell their precious jewel and will become part of my collection.. I have the polished Carbon, polished OO blue, WBC and emerald all matching serial with box and now waiting for the last two to arrive.:dance2:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a fantastic start pal, you've done really well to aquire those beauties! I really hope you can get hold of one to add to that line up :)
    Awesome!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Time for another :bump: to my dream piece...

To infinity and beyond, lol!!!:rofl::lol:

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:...hoping that someone will get tired of their collection and ill be ready to take that carbon blue!!!Lol!!!