• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro Carbon OO blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking for a mint complete set of Ichiro Carbon OO blue with matching serial with box..just pm me for offers. Thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump::bump::bump:

^

You may have to be extremely patient on this one pal, as these are very few and far between. I'd be tempted to pursue other models first and keep my fingers crossed one may show up. Best of luck !!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
You may have to be extremely patient on this one pal, as these are very few and far between. I'd be tempted to pursue other models first and keep my fingers crossed one may show up. Best of luck !!
Thanks bro, and patience is a virtue indeed..been talking to some collectors and awaiting results, hopefully one will sell their precious jewel and will become part of my collection.. I have the polished Carbon, polished OO blue, WBC and emerald all matching serial with box and now waiting for the last two to arrive.:dance2:

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Thanks bro, and patience is a virtue indeed..been talking to some collectors and awaiting results, hopefully one will sell their precious jewel and will become part of my collection.. I have the polished Carbon, polished OO blue, WBC and emerald all matching serial with box and now waiting for the last two to arrive.:dance2:
That's a fantastic start pal, you've done really well to aquire those beauties! I really hope you can get hold of one to add to that line up :)
Awesome!!

Time for another :bump: to my dream piece...

To infinity and beyond, lol!!!:rofl::lol:

:bump:...hoping that someone will get tired of their collection and ill be ready to take that carbon blue!!!Lol!!!