1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all,

Since i am not getting any response on the other thread, might as well try my luck trading parts for parts.
    I am in need of a XX metal ARM. If that does not come by, i can very well settle for a straight Juliet ARM(x-metal)

Ichiro&Ducati Rubbers For Your Juliet/XX ARM - E50FAFD5-9798-4C91-9637-A817E6DD231C-3104-0000016D99D7B4E7_zps6373b904.jpg

They are Oakley genuine parts with stamped "Made in USA and CE"
    Will ship this "Registered" envelope worldwide.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    I wish I had an arm so bad. If you decide to sell the Ichiro please let me know. And good luck with your hunt.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know please if you decide to sell them as I would be interested. PM me if you are considering a staight out sell :)

Thanks!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know if you happen to decide to sell the red ones. Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi All, thanks for all the interest. Im getting lotsa pm regarding those rubbers.
    But currently holding on to them to fish for an ARM! hah..could be a tough trade but just putting it out there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will see what I can do to get an arm, what side do you need? Does it have to be X Metal? Maybe the X Man could blast it for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Oakley-olic, I need a left XX metal arm, or a right Juliet arm. X-metal finish

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok will let you know by Tuesday, can't check until then with the holiday weekend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Picked up the blue ichiros Thank you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks!