• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Game-used Radars

copilot

I should Work at Oakley
? What would be a fair price to pay for a game used of Oakley Ichiro Radars with loa from Ichiro

They are the silver but look like they have blue ghost text (not black like the production model)

Thank You

I'm no expert but since no one else has replied, I figured I would put out my opinion which could very well be WAY off base.

Game Used.... hmm... as a Baseball Item, it would be rare, but abnormal, most baseball collectors would be looking for a baseball item.

Autographed Game used cleats are going for 1200-1800
Autographed Game used bats aren't selling priced WAY to high, I would expect they could sell at 2500
Autographed Game used elbow guards are going for like 850-900
Autographed Game used Wrist Bands (probably best comparison of the bunch) are going for 490.
I would think a baseball/oakley collector would pay good money IF they were autographed in some way If it was a player I collected, I would consider 600ish, Others may go up way more towards the elbow guard price, but probably not cleats, which display better.

I'm going to assume they aren't signed in anyway. So really the price is going to be less, probably similar but with a small markup over regular Ichiro Radars. Of course you find yourself two Ichiro, Baseball and Oakley Fans, and you could get a lucrative bidding war going.

@michaelpule thank you for the input...

the glasses themselves are not autographed, but the Oakley microbag is autographed.

and remember they are a diff color than the production release.

thanks again.

If you found the right buyer, a person who is both a baseball memorabilia collector and an oakley collector it might be worth a good bit more. Id say probably 100 bucks more than current market value to an oakley collector. A baseball collector probably wouldn't be interested it, at least not for the value that ichiro radars can command from an oakley collector

if you found the right buyer, a person who is both a baseball memorabilia collector and an oakley collector it might be worth a good bit more. Id say probably 100 bucks more than current market value to an oakley collector. A baseball collector probably wouldn't be interested it, at least not for the value that ichiro radars can command from an oakley collector

rubyskull???????

I sent a PM to Oakleynerd concerning pic. interested in buying. Trying to gauge fair value.

Back