1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sundance

sundance Oakley Beginner

I'm new to the "Forum" & I enjoy reading people's knowledge & skill regarding these shades. They really are works of art, especially the X-Metal run.
    I bought my 1st pair of X-Metal XX's in 2001. They're still mint. Although they're the X-Metal gray w/ black iridium lenses I really like the way they fit my face. They have a timeless look even after 13 years.
    Changing the subject, somebody at my job found a pair of polished Juliets. I mean,I saw these things sitting at work and they were "F'd" up. I picked em up & it was like picking up a dead crab up off the beach. They were limp & lifeless. The flex couplers were crap and so were the earsocks. The original
    Fire Iridium ( non-polarized ) were scratched up FUBAR.
    So, long story short, I got them for $0.00. Got a tune up & bought all the authentic rare color lenses & rubber I could get my hands on w/out spending a fortune. I got 2 ruby, 3 emerald, 1 ice blue & yes, 1 brand spanking new pair of IH lenses. The IH lenses look beautiful with the Ichiro blue rubber.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics.