• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Juliets And Romeo Pricing

Don't forget about the condition. I'm assuming you want mint. I think those prices car guy posted are pretty good ball park figure. There are many pieced together pairs of Ichiro's out there as well that sell for way more than I feel they're worth basically because it's not factory orig. I've seen and bought Ichiro pairs that combo the frame from the polished/slate model with blue rubbers and ichiro throwing on the box to look like the first gen. Ichiro with blue iridium. Those used to go pretty high themselves but are not orig. I would say real 1st gen. Ichiro (polished/blue) with orig box in mint condition would price in the $800 range as well although that model is rarely seen for sale. just my $.02

i agree,the first ichiro is very very hard to find with the original box,i heard they are 2 box version for the 1st ichiro
i'm lucky enough to get the rarest one

i agree,the first ichiro is very very hard to find with the original box,i heard they are 2 box version for the 1st ichiro
i'm lucky enough to get the rarest one

I'm not sure about the two boxes for the 1st gen. (although I have been wrong before) however the ones I have seen have the polished slate serial as opposed to the polished blue 1st gen. serial.

you see the one for te polished/slate is that one
IMG_1044.jpg

and the one for the 1st gen ichiro polished with blue lens is that one
IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

you see the one for te polished/slate is that one
IMG_1044.jpg

and the one for the 1st gen ichiro polished with blue lens is that one
IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you meant the first generation had 2 different boxes. Yes the 1st gen. to my knowledge was only boxed with the Ichiro profile picture. After that all future generations of Ichiro Juliets were boxed with the throwing Ichiro until the last Ichiro Juliet model (polished carbon/slate) which was just his sig. on the box with no picture of him.

that's what i meant,never saw the box but i heard the 1st gen had to boxes,the one i have was the first release and they came with the throwing ichiro pictures boxes after
i'm really questionning myself about it but maybe someone else have a answer for us

Yes it is
The wbc 06 champ edition

Hi all,
I'm new here :eek:)

I have caught the oakley bug (recently went to the US and got a pair of Jawbones)

But i really like the juliets and searching around found this site, i have just seen listed on flee bay a pair of Ichiro's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oakley-Ic...4?pt=UK_Sunglasses_Adults&hash=item19d601bc92

I have asked the seller for a buy it now, but have had a reply of make a offer, does anybody know what these are worth ? :blink:

Or what they may likely go for ? :blink:

All and help will be greatly appreciated :laugh:

Happypedal :eek:)

P.s thats a awesome collection of Oakleys!!!!