• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Juliets And Romeo Pricing

Well more than my budget lol, so will keep looking

Any advice on trying to buy some Ichiro's ? models to look out for or avoid and any general tips ?

All and any advice gratefully received :smile::smile:

Hi all,
I'm new here :eek:)

I have caught the oakley bug (recently went to the US and got a pair of Jawbones)

But i really like the juliets and searching around found this site, i have just seen listed on flee bay a pair of Ichiro's

Oakley Ichiro 51 Signature Juliet Series Polished w/ Emerald Slate Sunglasses | eBay

I have asked the seller for a buy it now, but have had a reply of make a offer, does anybody know what these are worth ? :blink:

Or what they may likely go for ? :blink:

All and help will be greatly appreciated :laugh:

Happypedal :eek:)

P.s thats a awesome collection of Oakleys!!!!

all ichiro is a must have so no pair to avoid but the only warning hint i can give you is take care of customs made
all ichiro must have a serial except the polished frame with emerald slate(the most common one to find)because some have not the serial on it and can be easily be customized
but if the seller have the box with the good model number and spare rubber and all,the chance to be a real are better

Many thanks for the info, Rubyskull :smile:

all ichiro is a must have so no pair to avoid but the only warning hint i can give you is take care of customs made
all ichiro must have a serial except the polished frame with emerald slate(the most common one to find)because some have not the serial on it and can be easily be customized
but if the seller have the box with the good model number and spare rubber and all,the chance to be a real are better

Hello,Brada.
Hope this picture can help us.
The Ichiro 1st Gen Box have Ichiro Profile-------> Middle Box on the right side.

IMG_1362-2.jpg