• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I was thinking the WBC x metal slate would be the hardest....
Good luck bro..

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks Freakface!

Lol I dont know if it was luck but the WBC was the third pair I got lol. I just missed the carbon blue on ebay :( it was sold before I even saw listing :(

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Freakface!

Lol I dont know if it was luck but the WBC was the third pair I got lol. I just missed the carbon blue on ebay :( it was sold before I even saw listing :(

Just curious, you really would have paid 3K for that Carbon Blue Ichiro that sold on ebay? Really?

It didnt sell for the asking price it was an accepted offer so its any bodies guess how much it went for.

It supposedly sold in the range of $2,000 as the accepted best offer.

Username Hidden said:
It didnt sell for the asking price it was an accepted offer so its any bodies guess how much it went for.

Yes that's true but I have to guess that it sold in the "vicinity" of the original asking price. Like I'd be surprised for instance if the seller accepted a $1500 offer. His asking price was clear.....that he wants A LOT for it :)

Username Hidden said:
It supposedly sold in the range of $2,000 as the accepted best offer.

How do you know this? Or is that just a guesstimation?

Username Hidden said:
How do you know this? Or is that just a guesstimation?

You can do a completed search, ordered by highest price. While eBay won't show the exact accepted price, the completed search will still order the listing by the accepted pricing number. In this case, the search I did showed that an auction listed below it sold at $2,000 and the one above it sold for $2,150. That gives you the range it sold for.

Username Hidden said:
You can do a completed search, ordered by highest price. While eBay won't show the accepted price, the completed search will order the listing by the accepted pricing. In this case, the search I did showed that an auction listed below it sold at $2,000 and the one above it sold for $2,150. That gives you the range it sold for.

interesting. I did not know that. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Just curious, you really would have paid 3K for that Carbon Blue Ichiro that sold on ebay? Really?

I spoke to the seller couple of months before and we were quite far apart. He was very insistent on a price north of $ 2,000. Interestingly this seems to be one of the melbourne pairs as I recall seeing a store label on the front of the box.