• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
How do you know this? Or is that just a guesstimation?

Username Hidden said:
You can do a completed search, ordered by highest price. While eBay won't show the exact accepted price, the completed search will still order the listing by the accepted pricing number. In this case, the search I did showed that an auction listed below it sold at $2,000 and the one above it sold for $2,150. That gives you the range it sold for.

If you can share with me the seller ID and the sale date I can see what Terapeak has to show.

Some people reacted to this post.
I saw this 9ne as well it was 2950 i th8nk stupid really if someone snagged these for 2000 is either be a rich fool or just plain stupid FMV max 800 for these imo max 1k on a very good day the seller is from taiwan i think..

Username Hidden said:
I saw this 9ne as well it was 2950 i th8nk stupid really if someone snagged these for 2000 is either be a rich fool or just plain stupid FMV max 800 for these imo max 1k on a very good day the seller is from taiwan i think..

You are going to pay signifigantly more than 1k for a pair of these - or never own one!

There would be a full scale Black Friday riot if one is offered for $1,000. It is quite a chunk of change for sure, but it's super rare you see a complete with box pair on for sale, and there are tons of collectors waiting for that to happen.

I've always told you the carbon/blue was a very hard one to get complete and mint

Username Hidden said:
You are going to pay signifigantly more than 1k for a pair of these - or never own one!
No i wont pay more than 1k for it. Its a carbon frame Ugliest frame imo ichiro or not 800 to 850 max on thses you offer me a polish carbon right now and i give u 1k for it hows that. The polish carbon has more value than this

Unless it's OK with Schenk to muddy up his thread let's take make a discussion thread for this colorway. I contributed in the interest of establishing a recent FMV since he's buying but when we start opining about what we would pay for a pair or what we think a pair is worth we are stepping on him significantly.

Hey Carguy,

No worries, the forum is about discussion anyways lol.

Understand different people value different pairs differently lol but right now i would be more than happy to trade polished carbon for carbon oo blue lol.

Last edited: