1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy or trade for ichiro juliets any color or frame complete or not just in good condition and serialized.
    Also looking for a Jordan Mars, ( I already have 1 but is in rough condition), ti02 romeo 1, JPP0 juliet.

What I have to trade is a carbon Ducati juliet in very good condition with the Ducatixxxx serial number.
    Also 2 polished juliets 1 is the fire polarized last generation and the other one is the jbxxxxx serial number with 00 blue lens all of these juliets are complete and in very good condition.

I can add cash to any trade depending on the condition and value of what you have or like I said I can buy with out trading.
    PM me with your offer thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck man. The ichiros are very hard to come by nowadays, even the emeralds usa release.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I kinda knew that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a full set to sell. I can sell them as a bulk buy or individually depending on what you want

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually one sold on eBay today for $450 complete in really good condition. USA relaease, no serial

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    thats a members pair here

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous