• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ichiro polished blue complete with serials

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
did @MSTech got the deal?

I'm still hoping if one the members here got it

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
We tried several serious buyers purchase by bank transfer and did not want to, you've sold since then closes the tread and the controversy is over, is advice @keane if you do not like people mocks your tread do not take them for fools.
Well said Fernando.

It was a mistake posting it..all i wanted is you guys to have it for your collections..didnt know that many forum members here are ripping each other..it was a honest sale..so much mockery..i did inform you guys i have no paypal accnt..in that case you can ignore the post and pass....im happy i sold it for 220 an hour away from my location than trying here for more higher price with hours and hours of mocking..

Username Hidden said:
It was a mistake posting it..all i wanted is you guys to have it for your collections..didnt know that many forum members here are ripping each other..it was a honest sale..so much mockery..i did inform you guys i have no paypal accnt..in that case you can ignore the post and pass....im happy i sold it for 220 an hour away from my location than trying here for more higher price with hours and hours of mocking..
Just answer this, why wouldn't you open a pay pal account which takes 5 minutes and costs nothing? You could of sold them in an instant! As for the mockery, some people have a sense of humour, you obviously don't. Sell the proper way if there is a next time and you will not look so crazy.

Much better..credits to the new owner..
2015-08-18_00.23.46.jpg

I guess sometimes all you need is just a little trust!!

Username Hidden said:
Just answer this, why wouldn't you open a pay pal account which takes 5 minutes and costs nothing? You could of sold them in an instant! As for the mockery, some people have a sense of humour, you obviously don't. Sell the proper way if there is a next time and you will not look so crazy.
Send me $50 and i will tell you why!!! I promise i will tell once i got your money!!!

Thats
Username Hidden said:
Send me $50 and i will tell you why!!! I promise i will tell once i got your money!!!
Sense of humor..

Status
Not open for further replies.