1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    The owner of Bicycle Haus in Scottsdale bought a pair of Ichiro Radars from his rep, so he paid $250. He doesn't want to wear them so he will let them go for $250, just to get his money back.

Ichiro Radar FS In AZ, Not By Me. - 6098206849_a8eb00dc25_z.jpg
    These are mine, but just wanted to show which ones he's selling.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I posted my BNIB pair for $220 shipped and no one's bit yet, so....
    goodluck on your pair man!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    seems the craze over these has died down considerably. i'd like a pair but id rather have a motogp batwolf first.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    as much as i wanna get a these as i'm also in scottsdale, sadly no budget and a lot of other stuff i wanna get first. goodluck on the sale.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not selling them, the owner of bicycle haus is. He just asked me if I knew anyone who was interested. I bet they will be in his shop for awhile.