• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Suzuki Edition Radar

Everybody have their own point of view :)
for me, finito is just a trash ( sorry if it sounds rude ). But i never throw that idea ( until today ) coz i learn how to respect or understand others opinion about what they like or what they don't like :)
So, if you think finito is valued better then mine is different. That's all. And yes, i value ichiro more than finito :)

And no such thing is overprice.
You have the money, you buy it.
If you don't have, don't tell anybody they have overprice stuff. They have money. They can spend anyway they like.
100% agree
07EA2D77-C65E-4E9E-B0E2-EB43C72207D5_zpshmw9nafy.jpg

Well, not to poop in your party, but, isn't the same? I mean, aside from the etching and colored rubber, what's different with the Ichiro Juliet lineup? I can tell you, finito, that's a very different release: non regular release lenses (VR50 black iridium, come on). Ichiro is just an overpriced release, let's face it, anyone with enough pieces can clone those.
Well, those were only my 2 cents
Ichiros with non-regular release lenses; slate iridium, emerald slate iridium. Just like Finito.

Ichiros with non-regular release frames; polished carbon. Etching aside, Finitos are regular carbon.

Would you care to revisit your argument?

I didn't exemplified with finito for a personal preference perse, I gave that example to illustrate that Juliet are Juliet whether a signature frame or not, but then again, beauty is just subjective