• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon 3.0 Infinite Hero Backpack $90.99

Yes thanks for posting. I've looked at pictures online. Hard to tell how much the purple pops? Some photos show it very subtle, some show it as a bright purple. For people who have seen it in person. How does the purple look?

Pack arrived yesterday. Looks pretty sweet. Hope it holds up. Read some reviews that it is not that durable. I will let you know. However it looks pretty cool. Thanks for posting this deal.

Now down to $79. Guess I should've waited. Lol. Great pack.
Sometimes, you win and sometimes, you don't. If you felt like you got a good value for the price you paid, just move on. There is no timing the deals on 6pm or any other deal site. You have to strike while the iron is hot.

Sent from Q's Note5

Sometimes, you win and sometimes, you don't. If you felt like you got a good value for the price you paid, just move on. There is no timing the deals on 6pm or any other deal site. You have to strike while the iron is hot.

Sent from Q's Note5
You betcha. I'm pretty happy to pay a bit more to get the pack.

6PM is notorious for that- I've seen them move prices daily. Sometimes I find I could have waited a couple weeks and saved another 10% or so but just as many times if I'd waited I'd have missed out altogether. As QLR1 said- gotta go for it when you think the balance of want/need and price is good enough.

Latest Posts

Back