• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Small crown repair

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Anyone know about what it would cost to have the crown fixed on an icon small? It comes out. Generator still works and the capacitor holds a charge so it runs but I cant set the time or date. If I can get it fixed I may give it to my wife.

Icon Small 10-053 000348 (9).JPG

Last edited:
Mine was 60 through Oakley. Jeweler couldn't fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I didn't the Oakley would touch it anymore. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see. **** yeah! Thanks Hog!

Side note, that tapatalk thing must have updated recently. That's **** on their part.

And yes it's an Icon, the small version. It's from the timebomb family but different in a few ways. I'm no watch guy so I'll let them speak to that.

My judge had the same issue. Was either 60 or 80 bucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Anyone know about what it would cost to have the crown fixed on an icon small? It comes out. Generator still works and the capacitor holds a charge so it runs but I cant set the time or date. I have it for sale on feebay but if I can get it fixed I may give it to my wife.

View attachment 237876

Sounds like the "set lever" is broken.
Replacing it usually requires the hands and dial to be removed.

Yep no way I'm doing that ****. I'll call warranty Monday and see if they'll fix it.

@OakleyFrankFMJ why don't your people work on Saturday?!?!?
Damn department of labor started talking to my slaves. Sorry. Had to let them take naps sometimes.

Sent from the dark side of moon while sipping margaritas on a lawn chair

Latest Posts

Back