• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Small crown repair

Update!

Finally got off my ass and called Oakley. The two said to fill out the paperwork and send in pics and they would see what they can do.

I also just got a l other timebomb, this one a forged band model, the clasp on one side is a bit loose so I'll do the same with that one.

I askted her about Mike the watch guy and she said he was THE man for watches. @OakleyFrankFMJ, is there any way I can guarantee Mike looks at them? And secret password to drop?!

Update!

Finally got off my ass and called Oakley. The two said to fill out the paperwork and send in pics and they would see what they can do.

I also just got a l other timebomb, this one a forged band model, the clasp on one side is a bit loose so I'll do the same with that one.

I askted her about Mike the watch guy and she said he was THE man for watches. @OakleyFrankFMJ, is there any way I can guarantee Mike looks at them? And secret password to drop?!
No secret password.

I would say stick a note in it specifically requesting who you want to look at it.

But who said Mike in this thread? :twitch:

Mike is the only watch guy at the bunker. Unless it goes to a different location then who knows who will have it. You got any pictures of the new watch?

No secret password.

I would say stick a note in it specifically requesting who you want to look at it.

But who said Mike in this thread? :twitch:
I dunno about this thread but I've seen his name around. I'll put a note. Thanks Frank!

Mike is the only watch guy at the bunker. Unless it goes to a different location then who knows who will have it. You got any pictures of the new watch?

Almost home and I'll post some. It's pretty beat up but should clean up nicely. It was only $100 so worst case I use it for parts. Keeps time well.

I dunno about this thread but I've seen his name around. I'll put a note. Thanks Frank!

Almost home and I'll post some. It's pretty beat up but should clean up nicely. It was only $100 so worst case I use it for parts. Keeps time well.
Too bad it's not going there when I'm there. ;)

But yeah. Stick a note in there. Say there'll be HELL TO PAY! ;)

Latest Posts

Back