1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My wife has moved on from her Icon small watch with mother of pearl face. This watch was her daily wear for several years, and the band will show it. No significant damage to the band besides normal wear and tear. It look the same as every other Icon/TimeBomb band that I've ever seen. The capacitor still holds a charge. The face, being mineral crystal rather than sapphire, does have some scratches, but not so obtrusive that it interferes with telling time. It is currently sized to her small wrist, but includes both links and pins that were taken out. Perhaps most importantly, the original metal vault is included. There are not many others out there to compare it to, so I am putting up a starting price of $400 (price drop to $300) OBO. Please feel free to PM with any questions or to request more pictures.

Icon Small Watch - Price Drop - IMG_5649.JPG Icon Small Watch - Price Drop - IMG_5655.JPG Icon Small Watch - Price Drop - IMG_5656.JPG Icon Small Watch - Price Drop - IMG_5657.JPG Icon Small Watch - Price Drop - IMG_5658.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $350?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%