• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Icon Storage?

True that! Now u have a reason to get a cube:)
also to display some limited edition stuff...oh it just gets worse and worse doesn't it peeza21 lol. it snowballs into just craziness. first it's a cube, then its time to fill up the cube, then its time for another cube! ahh! lol....but it's awesome. I do seriously need a cube.

also to display some limited edition stuff...oh it just gets worse and worse doesn't it peeza21 lol. it snowballs into just craziness. first it's a cube, then its time to fill up the cube, then its time for another cube! ahh! lol....but it's awesome. I do seriously need a cube.

I think you need a doublewide, all your problems solved with one hunk of aluminum and plexiglass!!!

Dropped by OSH early in the morning...cheapest/smallest one they had was $6. I may go back and pick it up...if i don't find something smaller.

Is there an area on here where people may be selling or trading or just giving away icons they're not using? My batwolfs came with black Icons but since I put blue lenses on them I wanted the same polished blue icon from their clear frame, but of course Oakley is telling me the only way to get these is to buy a whole new frame. There's gotta be someone who got those and then customized their glasses and have them just lying around...right? Right??? Idk, I got the purple plaid and they look pretty good on them now but if I had a way to get a hold of some polished blue icons I'd like to have them just in case.

Btw, what happened to yoshi. Havent seen him on in a while??

Back