1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fellow O-Addicts,

I am looking for icons for my Split Jacket in the color "Anodized Red". I allready got the matching bolts and lenses; I'm just missing the icons! I heared that Icons for a Wind Jacket would be identical (Can anyone confirm this?), so these would be finde, too. If anyone has a pair to sell or knows where I can order them, please let me know or make me an offer.

Please note that I'm located in Germany, so the seller must be willing to send them there. Payment via PayPal is no problem.

Best regards,

Rio

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are available on eBay Italy.
    Split and Wind Jacket are identical.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Ottica Mallet, right? Sadly they don't have any in stock, only for Racing Jacket, Scalpel, Batwolf and Staight Jacket. Nothing for my Split...

Searching via eBay worldwide turned up not one single pair of icons in anodized red for a Split or Wind jacket.I've tried that a lot in the last few weeks.

But thanks for the confirmation on the identical icons issue! :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Check their listings & look at the photos as they list icons for Jawbones & when you look closely they also say Split jacket on the labeling. I'm sure Jawbone & Split Jacket use the same Icon.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe radar and jawbone are also the same

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure about the icons of Jawbones and the Split Jacket being identical? It seems that there are various similarities; just take a look at the pictures (all taken from eBay auctions of Ottica Mallet):

Icons In Anodized Red For My Split Jacket - $(KGrHqN,!p8E63Zwhd,sBO1RflRCPQ~~60_12.JPG
    Icons In Anodized Red For My Split Jacket - $(KGrHqR,!loE64opgn4jBO1RfVfP!!~~60_12.JPG
    Icons In Anodized Red For My Split Jacket - $(KGrHqF,!lME65RDREBdBO6h,74bKw~~60_12.JPG

If I see that, I believe icon-wise you are completely correct these are interchangable:

Split Jacket - Wind Jacket - Jawbone - Scar - Switch - Fives 2.0

Still, I'm not able to finde ones in Anodized Red. :(

Last edited by a moderator: 9/12/13
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I recently bought a pair of Jawbones at the vault in Phoenix. I wanted orange icons and the only ones he had were on a pair of radars (I believe) He removed them and made my pair

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, that sounds credible. If I look at another picture from eBay, this time an auction for a Radar replacement icon, I am convinced.

Icons In Anodized Red For My Split Jacket - $T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuEMlBQHM1+mrEg~~60_12.JPG

So we conclude:

Split Jacket - Wind Jacket - Jawbone - Scar - Switch - Fives 2.0 - Radar IDENTICAL ICONS

Still, nothing to find in Anodized Red.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    promo code save15 for 15% off. I think I am going to place an order so if you want the red icons then if you wanted you could gift me $22 and I can ship them to you when I get them. If you are interested