• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Idea..(boING) I want a nice pair of shades! (end-boING)

Double Barrel

Oakley Enthusiast
....and then I found this forum.
It started with Flak 2.0 Black Ink Jade Iridium polarized. Followed by Chainlink Matte Black Ruby Iridium. ..
....then, a very generous member @kronin323 posted a F&F code. I honestly figured it had been used long before I tried it......but it worked and voila
uploadfromtaptalk1459817997885.jpg

I really wanted the Deep Blue..but wasn't sure if I would like the frames....Shew! ...but, I kept admiring @saulsaul 's new SI Prism Maritime 5s. I was waiting on SI approval and figured the 30 off would be about as good as it gets.

....have since bought a rootbeer/dark bronze Fives Squared.
I can't quit! I know it's like preaching to the choir...but still. I just thought I'd get a good pair of sunglasses.
Thanks again @kronin323 ! You helped contribute to my new addiction.
DB

....and then I found this forum.
It started with Flak 2.0 Black Ink Jade Iridium polarized. Followed by Chainlink Matte Black Ruby Iridium. ..
....then, a very generous member @kronin323 posted a F&F code. I honestly figured it had been used long before I tried it......but it worked and voila
View attachment 236696
I really wanted the Deep Blue..but wasn't sure if I would like the frames....Shew! ...but, I kept admiring @saulsaul 's new SI Prism Maritime 5s. I was waiting on SI approval and figured the 30 off would be about as good as it gets.

....have since bought a rootbeer/dark bronze Fives Squared.
I can't quit! I know it's like preaching to the choir...but still. I just thought I'd get a good pair of sunglasses.
Thanks again @kronin323 ! You helped contribute to my new addiction.
DB
Congrats. :)

Also.....

Just start putting some money aside weekly...you'll need it by the sound of things. Your family and friends wont notice much, no direct physical manifestations (i.e. shakes, sweating, loss of balance, etc) right away...unless you're an idiot like me and you just pickup "one pair" of X Metals. Then you shake and sweat when you see more and cash flies away from you! :confused:

Good luck, welcome to the community, and see you in rehab!

Just start putting some money aside weekly...you'll need it by the sound of things. Your family and friends wont notice much, no direct physical manifestations (i.e. shakes, sweating, loss of balance, etc) right away...unless you're an idiot like me and you just pickup "one pair" of X Metals. Then you shake and sweat when you see more and cash flies away from you! :confused:

Good luck, welcome to the community, and see you in rehab!

Haha...it's a good thing I can't afford one pair of X metals. I'm going to keep telling myself that. They seem awful expensive...considering the amount that's on the market. I'm telling myself that too. :)

@Double Barrel I actually started a "want to buy" thread back in December to get a nice pair of plasma/emerald Juliets. As of today I have 6 pair of Juliets, all different finish and lenses and I wear them all regularly and am actively accumulating more and make no bones about it. They are amazing pieces of craftsmanship!

I can't stop buying. I'll update soon, because I know you all are just dying for an update. ;) ...later.

In the meantime;
I bought a Killer pair of Gascans. Douche White /Black Iridium from @GoldenGatePeepers <--Great O forumer!
They were BrandSpankin New. I just wanted to knock a little bit of the Douche off. I also needed something to play with my new airbrush. It's nothing too special, but at least I can respray if I decide to later on.
WhatchY'all think?
From
00fc94b8cf4dd16ff6463cbcf7ca8949.jpg

To
af4333275ae83915b5bd8a2fdad3ef08.jpg

2d3daac5478f3a4d2d9a56e5aa0b3598.jpg

Gotta redo the Ocons...that's why they aren't stuck back in. Wasn't happy with colors.

Back