• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Idea Tornado

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
I have a passion for drawing and designing "concept" oakleys and i have always been fond of x-metal AND shield lenses and thought to myself....why not?!?! Soooo needless to say one day i was in one of my drawing moods and bam guess what i came up with?
http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/...y-collection-picture1478-20121111-001121.html
I fell in love as soon as the pencil left the paper. What do all of you think? Sorry for it being upside down.
This actually gets me to thinking....i cannot be the only person this passionate about oakley. Do any of you have scetches or even ideas of frames you would love to see. If you would like for me to sketch your idea let me know ill try my best

Actually i had noticed it when i fi shed but by that time erasing would have caused a huge mess the only way it would wourk well is to make the frame open up like the x-squared

i don't think a shield model would work very well. They needs to be flex somewhere since its titanium.

Sure the half x doesn't have a coupler, but it has spring hinges, and its a completely different ball game since its a half frame.

No different than the Jupiter Factory Lite, no flex in the aluminum orbitals, right?

No, but they're split. And the hinges flex.

The way he has it, they're not spring hinges. Just saying I don't think that'd work. I'd love a shield metal tho.

Back