• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identify Lens

Kid r

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

I'm new here, glad to have found this forum.

I have a Radar lens that I'm can't find on the Oakley site, I'm hoping some one here will be able to help identify it for me. Photo below.

Thanks

Lens.JPG

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for you reply, that does help clarify the shape for me.

is there any info on the tint / colour / mirror, I'm also looking to identify the exact lens as well as the shape.

Hi All,

I'm new here, glad to have found this forum.

I have a Radar lens that I'm can't find on the Oakley site, I'm hoping some one here will be able to help identify it for me. Photo below.

Thanks

View attachment 168274
The lens is pitch shape ...

You can tell a lot of a lens by letting us see the 'inside' of it ... Could be +red or OO red ... Hard to tell from that angle

Im gonna suggestmthat they could be fake according to the tiny trademark 'R' on the nose of the lense ...

The lens is pitch shape ...

You can tell a lot of a lens by letting us see the 'inside' of it ... Could be +red or OO red ... Hard to tell from that angle

Im gonna suggestmthat they could be fake according to the tiny trademark 'R' on the nose of the lense ...

That trademark stamp is supposed to be there right?

Those lenses look legit to me. I'm guessing OO Red as well but would need to see other angles also.

Latest Posts

Back